Careers at Self Regional Healthcare
You can work anywhere and make a living. But work at Self and
you'll make a life. Why? Self Regional Healthcare is well respected
in the region and the state as an organization committed to continually
advancing care for the communities we serve.
The Lakelands region
provides ideal living conditions: great climate, affordable cost
of living, not to mention close proximity to lakes, big city shopping
and entertainment, historic towns and some of the greenest golf
courses imaginable. Did we mention it's a great place to raise
Become a part of the team today. Check out the available positions
and apply online using the form below. If you'd like more information,
contact Human Resources at (800) 859-0599.
Our vision is through our exceptional physicians, inspired staff, and innovative technologies, we will be the leading provider of advanced healthcare services for all communities that we serve. We offer the following benefits to all Full Time and Part Time team members.
- Medical Features
- Outpatient services provided at Self Regional Healthcare (SRH) and The Outpatient Surgery Center are paid at 90% not subject to deductible. However, SRH ancillary diagnostic benefits (lab and radiological) provided at SRH and the Imaging Center are covered at 100%, not subject to deductible.
- USHS Physician Office co-pay of $20, Express Care co-pay $20, Team Member Quick Care Clinic co-pay $10, Emergency Room co-pay $150
- Covered Services include:
- Speech & Hearing, OT, PT
- Well Child Visits & Immunizations up to 2 years
- Well Care Benefit (after age 2)
- Utilization Review
- Standard Plan -- $500 Team Member; $1,500 Team Member + child(ren); $1,500 Team Member + family
- Self Cares Plan -- $750 Team Member; $2,250 Team Member + child(ren); $2,250 Team Member + family
Physician Office Visit:
- Deductible waived at Self Regional outpatient pharmacy. All other retail and mail order pharmacy providers are subject to deductible
- Prescription drug card - $150 single deductible – up to $450 family deductible
- Self Regional outpatient pharmacy -- 10% ($1 minimum) co-pay for generic drugs, 20% co-pay for preferred brand name drugs and 40% co-pay for non-preferred brand name drugs. Retail pharmacies -- 15% ($4 minimum) co-pay for generic drugs, 25% ($25 minimum) co-pay for preferred brand name drugs and 45% ($50 minimum) co-pay for non-preferred brand name drugs
- $20 co-payment (this covers the physician charge only). Ancillary charges such as lab work, injections, x-rays, are paid at 80% after the deductible (SMG & USHS network). Outpatient services provided at SRH and The Outpatient Surgery Center are paid at 90%, not subject to deductible; however, SRH ancillary diagnostic benefits (lab and radiological) provided at SRH and the Imaging Center are covered at 100%, not subject to deductible.
- Diagnostic/Preventive services covered at 100%
- Basic and Periodontal services covered at 80%
- Major services covered at 60%
- Orthodontia services covered at 50%
- $25 individual deductible; $50 family deductible
- Orthodontic maximum of $1,000 lifetime/Benefit year maximum of $1,000 for Basic and Major
- Dental benefit rollover provision – receive 2 preventative exams in 12 month period and have less than $500 in plan claims, will be given a credit of up to $250 towards the next year’s dental benefit maximum. May earn up to $2,000 maximum dental benefit.
**Dependent Life Insurance:
- Basic Life Insurance – 1 x your annual base earnings up to a maximum of $500,000. (SRH provides this benefit at no cost to you).
- Voluntary Life Insurance – you may choose to purchase additional life insurance up to 5 x your annual base earnings not to exceed $1,000,000. Guarantee Issue amounts are as follows: Under age 65 $250,000; ages 65-69 $10,000; ages 70 and over $1,000. Your premiums for this benefit are taken post-tax.
**Long Term Disability:
- Spouse - you may choose to purchase life insurance in increments of $10,000 up to $50,000 of coverage. Guarantee Issue amounts are up to $50,000. Spouse coverage terminates at age 70.
- Dependent Child(ren) 6 months to age 26 - you may choose to purchase $10,000 or $20,000 of life insurance coverage. Coverage may continue up to the age of 26 regardless of student status. Dependent Child(ren) ages 7 days to 6 months - $1,000.
*Flexible Spending Account:
- Plan A – Provides long term disability benefit equal to 40% of basic monthly earnings. Maximum monthly benefit of $7,000. (This plan is provided by Self Regional Healthcare at NO cost to you.)
- Plan B – Provides long term disability benefits equal to 60% of basic monthly earnings. If this optional benefit is chosen, you will be responsible for 20% and Self Regional Healthcare will pay 40%.
Tax Sheltered Annuity 403(b) Plan:
- Health Care Spending Account – You may deposit up to $5,000 per year for items not covered under the Medical Insurance (eyeglasses, hearing aids, contacts, etc.)
- Dependent Care Spending Account – You may deposit up to $5,000 per year for child care (at home or day care center, care at adult care centers, etc.)
Deferred Compensation 457(b) Plan:
- All Full Time and Part Time team members are eligible to participate following their employment date and will benefit from employer contributions if actively participating. Resource team members can participate, but will not be eligible for employer contributions.
- Full Time and Part Time team members will be enrolled at 2% after 60 days of employment if no election is made before.
- Employer will match 100% ($1 for $1) for the first 3% of base pay you defer to the Plan.
**Voluntary Short Term Disability Benefit:
- All Full Time and Part Time team members are eligible to participate following their employment date. Team members must be scheduled to contribute the maximum allowable amount in the 403(b) before contributing to 457(b). Team member contributions are deducted before taxes.
***Voluntary Cancer Insurance Benefit:
- You may choose from a 7 day or 30 day elimination period.
**Voluntary Vision Care
- Choice of Basic or Enhanced Coverage
Cafeteria Plan Benefits:
- Co-pays $0 or $15; $130 or $210 allowance on all eye wear and contact lenses every 12 months
- All team member paid premiums are paid with pre-tax dollars with the exception of STD, LTD, Life Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance.
These benefits are available to you at anytime throughout the year.
- Tuition Assistance
- Team Member Assistance Program (EAP)
- Team Member Health & Wellness Services
- Team Member Quick Care Clinic
- YMCA Membership Discounts
- Wellness Works Membership Discounts
- Entertainment Ticket Discounts
- Credit Union Membership
- Smart Card (ID Badge)
- Rocking Horse Honor Roll Program
- Verizon Wireless Discounts
Part-Time team members are not eligible for Short Term and Long Term Disability.
* Coverage is effective the first day following 30 days of satisfactory employment in a benefits eligible status.
** Coverage is effective the first day of the month following 90 days of satisfactory employment in a benefits eligible status.
***Coverage is effective the first day of the month following 90 days of satisfactory employment in a benefits eligible status (Premiums must be paid one month in advance).